Saturday, June 21, 2008

Prenatal #2

We had our second prenatal appointment on Thursday and it went really well. We got to hear the heartbeat again, it was 160 again which is great. I also got a lovely massage and we met Stephanie (the 3rd member of our birth team) who I knew from Birthingway. I am really excited about the team and feel really confident and comfortable about our care. We have our genetic screening blood work and ultrasound (nuchal translucency) scheduled for next Friday.

My boobs continue to expand at an alarming rate (did I mention the size H bra?) but I am trying be calm about it...sometimes hard when you see people after a couple weeks and they stare in fascinated horror at your chest (yes, M and M I am talking about you). I still am feeling tired but a little better and I have a little poochy tummy now...yes, I know we need to post a picture.

My mother is stopping by on her way to move to Kansas which is sad because I would have liked having her here for the pregnancy (not the birth!). So I am off to enjoy time with her while she is here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poochy pouchy, paunchy, who cares!