Sunday, February 10, 2008

Damn Ovaries

So I ovulated early this month. Only by a day or two but still it is annoying. Very annoying. My body has been exceedingly predictable up until this point but of course this month, the month before the actual insemination, it does something funky. Especially annoying as I have an appointment on Tuesday for our doctor to check out what my cervix looks like when I am ovulating. Sigh. This has been a weird month at work in terms of getting people pregnant too, all the donor egg cycles seem to be a little off. Is there something in the air? Let's hope better things for next month! I feel like we are in countdown mode and I am excited and nervous and then nervous about being too nervous. As a side note, I would like to recommend the Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Kits with the smiley face. SOOOO much better than staring at two blue lines and trying to figure out if one is darker which invariably leads to you muttering in frustration at a stick you just peed on. Good times.

No comments: