Monday, February 25, 2008

The Sunday Curse

Lately I feel like the weekends are not relaxing because I can't seem to get well! Three weekends ago I developed a case of the stomach flu and missed Monday to spend some quality time in our bathroom. The weekend before last I got a nasty nasty cold which meant I missed a bunch of work that I can't afford to miss and this last weekend I was recovering from the cold still and got my period to round the weekend out. Although we did have a moment of "this might be the last period for awhile!!!".

To update; we did get to see my cervix. Kinda felt like we were in a 1970's self help group with a hand mirror but it was interesting. Even more interesting Taylor was excited once she was forced to look. :)

Everything still looks good to go for March, probably the week of the 10th!!! We are so so excited. Tomorrow we go to the doctor so that she can pass a uterine sound through the cervix as a trial.

We are realistically hopeful about the insemination and we will keep you updated. Thank you for all of your kind thoughts. :)

No comments: