Monday, July 7, 2008

Lemons and Life


Hi all,


Quick update on where we are with life:


1. The nuchal translucency went well and the measurement of the nuchal fold is under 2 which we were assured was good. We are waiting for blood results this week.


2. We drove to Boise to see Mama, Papa, Leah, and David over 4th of July weekend and had a fabulous time...okay the visiting part was fabulous and not so much the road trip but that wasn't that bad either although I did frequent a lot of rest stops!


3. I am officially in the second trimester!!!!!!! I can't tell you how relieved that makes us. The baby is the size of a lemon and is producing bile and urine this week...yeah I was disgusted but excited too. Also it is working on making facial expressions (Papa pointed out that this is probably because it is peeing) and should be moving all around. I won't feel that for a little while yet but I am excited for it.


4. We have a prenatal appointment on Thursday and a tour of a daycare center on Friday (again, you have to get on the list now for care in April...how ridiculous is that?).


5. I am continuing to get my energy back and food is not so much an issue anymore as evidenced by the box of macaroni and cheese I ate for dinner. Hey, it was organic and I ate some veggies too!


Off to get ready for an early bedtime.


Much love,


Megan


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan and Taylor! I don't know if you remember me, but I am April Moyer's sister, Amber. I just read a few of your blogs and wanted to say I'm very happy for you both and I hope the second trimester keeps getting better for you! Take care!

Sarah said...

Yaaaay, you're in the second trimester! Congrats! It gets way better from here--exciting things happening every week! Enjoy your time together pre-baby, too--be sure and see some movies and go out to eat. :) Love to you both, Sarah, Eric & Kiely