Friday, July 25, 2008

Week of the Avocado


Get ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, your baby will double his weight and add inches to his length . Right now, he's about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. His legs are much more developed, his head is more erect than it has been, and his eyes have moved closer to the front of his head. His ears are close to their final position, too.


We have been super busy touring day care centers...we are on the wait list for one and I think have a spot secured at the other...for April! It is insane. We also went to the lawyer again to fork over $1200 for the adoption of our own baby...yeah.
We are also major stressballs and have too many things going on. I am hoping to wrestle the computer away from Taylor this weekend and give a more comprehensive update...I know you are all dying to know about how I can't sneeze without wetting myself. :)


Love to all,


Megan

No comments: