Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hope


Megan and I will celebrate our 8 year anniversary next week. For those of you who have politics on your mind - you might recognize that as being the exact length of time Bush has been 'president'. I pointed out that if we were able to survive as a couple during these dark times, than we can survive as a couple anytime.
We are certainly entering into a new era - both as a nation and in our personal lives. I am only too happy to realize that our baby will be born in such a momentous, historical, and hopeful time.

5 comments:

Libby said...

Hi Megan -- congrats on being so close! It was fun (and intense) learning the Backline ropes with you the other year -- since then, I had our baby girl last Christmas, and now you will be a parent, too! I wish you three the best of everything: luck, health and love.

Libby

Sarah said...

Wow, you look fantastic!!! Look like you are growing a fantastic baby, too. :) All the best from Sarah, Eric & Kiely

Megan and Taylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan and Taylor said...

Hi Libby--congratulations on your baby girl! Thanks so much for reading and posting; it really means a lot. I hope your family is doing well. :)

Thanks Sarah! I think I will keep you around for the compliments. I feel like a clumsy whale some days!

Anonymous said...

MEGAN!!! WOW! Long time no talk! I didn't even know you were expecting, that's how long it's been! CONGRATULATIONS! :) And congratulations to you and Taylor on your 8 years together too! That's awesome! You look great woman! I should bring my 4 year old "sassypants" son up to visit you so you can see what you're in for! Hahaha! :) By the way, I'm getting married on the 4th of July...hope you all can make it!!!!
Love,
Jen(Nifer)