Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow


Ok, so here is a picture I took of our car yesterday right around the time Megan thought she was going into labor (she didn't).


We are proud to report that we have had the 3rd snowiest December (as recorded at the Portland Airport) in weather-recorded history - not to worry... we're super close to setting the record for the 2nd snowiest December and are expected to reach that later today.


And here is a picture I took this morning right around the time Megan thought she was going into labor (she didn't).


One can only imagine how much snow the car will be under when she actually does go into labor. Join us in hoping there won't be any snow by that point.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We've been thinking of you guys in this snowy weather, glad to hear you haven't had any emergencies... :) Hope you are both warm and cozy, and that DREW (heehee) stays put until the weather calms down!

Adrien Paul Taylor said...

OK, thanks for the attempted fix with the voting; but, The Protime nurse votes for Quinn, my friend Nina in Missouri wants Quinn and Susan in New Jersey wants Quinn but they all say they cant/won't access your site. So, I tried to vote for Quinn on their behalf, but, naturally can only vote once for someone else, sooooooooo

Mama looked them up today in a "modern baby name book" Drew means Wise in the Welch language and Quinn means intelligence in Gaelic so, I get to call him or her "smarty-pants", right?

Thinking warm thoughts and sending much love your way.

OH, BTW, Phylis will join us, I 84 was closed south of Burley this morning so she's staying here for the holiday.

Hugs! and Cheers!

Papa

Unknown said...

Wow! I love these photos. Stay warm.

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas you guys! :) Hey Megan, when you get a chance, will you email me your address please? Thanks, and good luck with the upcoming labor! I'm wishing you a very short one!! :) ~Jen

Megan and Taylor said...

I did e-mail you! Try me again at the old address and I will send another response. :)

Megan