Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Week 8

Hi all,

Megan asked that I write an entry to let everyone know that we are fine - for the most part. She is right on track with the increased nausea, fatigue, and sore/increasing breasts that was promised in the weekly update she gets from the http://www.babycenter.com/ website, so that's all kinds of fun. In addition to all of the exacerbated pregnancy symptoms, there are some new changes being made at her work and my entire family is set to start arriving for a week and a half long stay beginning this weekend. Needless to say, she is quite tired and feeling overwhelmed by everything - but, she's still pregnant and in the end, that's really the most important thing on which we're focusing.

She wants to let everyone know she will be replying to any emails you might have sent as soon as she gets enough energy and time to sit down and write. So, maybe in another month or so :)

I can't say that I have any of the same reasons for not responding to emails, but do have to cater to her every whim and whine which is keeping me quite busy. I am greatly looking forward to the end of the first trimester of her pregnancy as I am quite excited by the prospect of the second trimester being pretty much the complete opposite of the first. Aside from her appendectomy a few years ago, she's never really had any significant or long-lasting health concerns. Therefore, the last couple of weeks have taken me by surprise in regard to her not feeling 100% all of the time. Seriously, you'd think that she could have prepared me for that just a little bit more. I can only assume this is a fraction of what it'll be like when the baby is here, so I guess I'm getting in a little bit of practice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're so glad to know everything is running along smoothly or more "smoother" to be grammatically incorrect. Before you know it the 2nd trimester will be here & then you get to buy maternity clothes.
Sending you both our Love!!
AL & Mike :)