Friday, May 9, 2008

Me Hungry...

Remember how I was analyzing IF I had pregnancy symptoms.? Yeah, it is pretty apparent now. I am more exhausted then I can remember being...and yes, i know it will most likely continue, I have what I think exceeds "breast tenderness" in the fact that at times I want to rip them from my chest given the burning pain, and I have instant ravenous hunger if not fed every few hours. I mean, I have to eat NOW or I feel like I will die, hunger. I have taken to carrying snacks with me or in low moments eating stale cookies out of friend's purses (thanks, Mandy).

I crawl to the couch or the bed as soon as I get home and forget exercising so far although I do hope to join a couple prenatal classes when I get the energy up...and through all of this I am just so ecstatic that we are going to have a baby. It still seems unreal and I think it will until I can see my belly grow.

We have our second of two interviews with a midwifery practice on Monday and I plan to post our decision. Otherwise, the embryo and I are good and slowly figuring out how to coexist...with Taylor figuring out how to be supportive or at least stay out of the way when I need to feed.

Much love and Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments: