Friday, March 21, 2008

Not today, probably not this month

So we took a blood pregnancy test at work today. My co-worker Heather was so super sweet and stayed late to run it for us and then gave us a very nice note telling us that our result was negative. It is a little bit early so it may be a false negative and we will do another test if I don't get my period but it probably just didn't happen this month. :( The part that pisses me off is that I was so sure that I was pregnant. Oh well. We will try again and figure out what to do better. Taylor keeps repeating what our doctor and the meditation c.d. say; that our family will be created in its own right time and in its own right way. Which is right...and we will be very ready for it when it does happen!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The waiting is so hard. I remember feeling so heartbroken and frustrated month after month of not being pregnant. However, now that we have Owen, and I know that he could have only been conceived one time in our entire lives, it obviously feels well worth the wait. I mean who else could have compared? :) In the meantime of all that waiting, just try and keep yourselves as busy--and off Google--as possible. Love you! Becky