Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Positive frame of mind

Sorry for the delay in posting! The insemination yesterday morning went well, our doctor was still not able to get into the inner os but she seems confident. We did get the sperm in and there is a good chance that I could get pregnant as the sperm is good quality and I seem to have no fertility challenges except for a cranky cervix and lack of sperm. The insemination was a lot easier and she did not need to be as invasive with the outer os (no lidocaine or tenaculum...fun clamp thing) we listened to a visualization CD from Belleruth Naparstek (I so love saying that) that was so relaxing that I drifted off during the insemination, Taylor and Dr. Hanaway really enjoyed it too. Dr. Hanaway left and we got to lay together for about 45 minutes before I had to go to work. It really reinforced how happy we are we decided to go a less medicalized route. So we will see what is what in a couple weeks; if I am pregnant we will be ecstatically terrified and if not we will have a lot more information on how to improve the next insemination.

No comments: