Thursday, April 10, 2008

Attempt, Version 2.2

Yes, you are right, Taylor did come up with the title for this post...she self admits she is a geek. The insemination this morning went really well. We did confirm that she used the uterine sound yesterday and that she was able to get into the uterus both last night and this morning. She did not need to use the sound this morning as the cervix was already dilated. We think that our timing was really good...I did another ovulation test last night that was positive so I think the negative one was just because I hadn't waited long enough before peeing on a stick. As all of our getting pregnant books state we are in the excitement phase of the process now and we are really hopeful. We can test in a couple weeks! Think Fertilization.

2 comments:

ABLynch said...

I am so excited for you!! I have had 2 different friends announce their pregnancy's to me this week, and good things come in threes, right? Happy thoughts!

Sarah said...

There are babies popping up all over the place 'round here as well, so I wouldn't be surprised! Good news, good times. ;-)