Tuesday, April 22, 2008

WE ARE PREGNANT!!!

We couldn't wait, I took a digital test last night after holding my pee for about 4 hours until Taylor got home from class. It was positive!!! I took another one this morning and that one was positive too!! Then we did the blood pregnancy test at work and I have a good number (this was a quantitative test that measures the level of hcg in your blood). I will take it again on Thursday to make sure it is rising appropriately...should double or more.

I am pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We didn't get a chance to call all our friends and family today although I plan to e-mail/call more people tomorrow. I had to post in case anyone is checking tonight. It seems surreal and I don't think we quite believe it yet but we are ecstatic. Taylor wants everyone to know that this was the best picture she could get of the positive test. I don't know what else to write b/c I am kinda in shock...in a good way. :) Love to you all...

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I was waiting for a post to appear on your blog so we could say CONGRATS!!!! Now the adventure continues and we can't wait to be there every step of the way.

Jessica, Travis, Brinsley and Brooklynn

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! ...and I agree, the digital tests are the ONLY way to go.

Much love, Becky, Roger & Owen

Sarah said...

YAAAAYYYYY! We are SOOO excited for you both! Can't wait to hear more as you get farther along...and bigger around! :) Now go eat some cupcakes--hey, you're pregnant, you now have license do what you want! Congratulations!!!!! --Sarah, Eric & Kiely

Anonymous said...

Must add another enthusiastic CONGRATULATIONS! Much love, Andy

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!! I'm so happy for you both! :)

Dawn @ Birthingway