Monday, April 21, 2008

Maybe, Baby?

I took a pee test on Sunday and it was, of course, negative because my period is not due until Saturday but I couldn't wait. I took one this morning at 5:45 a.m. and it was negative in that there wasn't even a faint line (for those in the pregnancy test know...even a faint line means positive) but if I squinted and kinda slanted it there might have been a line. So I woke Taylor up and yes, she was ever so thrilled to have to wake up and squint at a possible line on a stick covered in pee. She thought she might have seen it but we were not sure. This has led me to think that digital tests are the only way to go for both ovulation predicting and pregnancy test. This way you avoid the bullshit of trying to guess if there is a line and if it is dark enough. We will do another urine test in the morning and a blood test tomorrow. Think pregnant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, pee on a stick! You could start your own line of products- just like 'Hot Dog on a Stick'- but for preg. tests. I was taught in school that if you don't saturate the stick with enough pee it will give you a false negative, so pee well young grasshopper! Well I got my period on Sunday so you & I are officially off cycle now, so I'm hoping this bodes well for you being preggers! Go spermy, go!! Lots of Love- AL :)