Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Waiting

So I don't feel pregnant this time which makes sense as I wouldn't be yet...this is implantation week. I had acupuncture to relax and help facilitate implantation this morning which was fabulous especially as I ended up having a super stressful day. I kept repeating "We are open to having you in our lives, our hearts, and my body."

Again can I say that it is so hard to wait to do a pregnancy test especially because you don't know if fertilization has even happened. There should be a test for that. We want this so much! Although my acupuncturist says that the things we want most sometimes don't come easily which makes them all the more special. I repeated that to Taylor and got her standard response: "fuck that shit." Ahh, my partner is so profound. She went on to say that whether things are difficult or hard, they are always special because they're shared between us. Ahh, my partner is so corny.

2 comments:

ian said...

I agree with Taylor's deep sentiment. If I already intensely want something, what's the purpose of wanting it more? Although having to wait to get the things you intensely want may make you internalize how special the object of your desire is, only because then you start thinking about it all the time. And if the statement is true, your little one is already ultra-mega, super-duper special!!!

Love,
Hillary

ian said...

I agree with Taylor's deep sentiment. If I already intensely want something, what's the purpose of wanting it more? Although having to wait to get the things you intensely want may make you internalize how special the object of your desire is, only because then you start thinking about it all the time. And if the statement is true, your little one is already ultra-mega, super-duper special!!!